Are you running a WordPress blog and want more traffic? Then you’re at right place. There are millions of websites running on the internet. So how do people find your content? The key to improve search engine optimization (SEO), that’s an art and a science that helps search engines to find your precious content and understand how relevant it is to specific search queries.
Also Checkout Useful WordPress Plugins:
- Best WordPress SEO plugin to improve ranking
- WordPres plugin to improve WordPress performance
- Best WordPress Social Sharing Plugins
- Lazy Load WordPress Plugin
- WordPress Plugin To Optimize Images
- Facebook Social plugin for WordPress
You do hard to update your blog regularly, but if you don’t have good SEO, then you probably won’t have many readers. So here in this article I have added 7 best of WordPres SEO plugins for you to improve your blog SEO and search rankings. You don’t need to use all these. Just pick the one which suits your need. So enjoy!
1. SEO WordPress
This is a highly rated useful SEO plugin for WordPress having more than 10k active installs. It’s very easy in setup, perfect for small as well as for large WordPress websites. It provides Google Authorship, Google Analytics Integration and many useful features listed below:
- Meta Description Optimisation
- Meta Keywords Optimisation
- Title Optimisation
- Google Analytics Integration
- Google Authorship Integration
- Canonical URL
- No Follow, No Index Settings
- XML Sitemap
- Google Webmaster Tools Verification
- Bing Webmaster Tool Verification
- Alexa Verification
- Category No Follow Option
- Tag No Follow Option
- Dated Page No Follow Options
- Beginners – Just install, it works fine
- Advanced Users can tweak according to their needs.
- Very Easy to implement.
- Simple Short code Available
2. All in One SEO Pack
This is a well known featured SEO plugin for WordPress having more than 1 million active install. If you’re using this plugin, you don’t need to bother about SEO. Just focus on unique and fresh content. It handles everything automatically to rank your websites in search engines like Google, Bing etc. The key features are:
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- XML Sitemap support to submit your sitemap to Google and Bing
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on your blogs
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Fine tune Page Navigational Links
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything to optimize your SEO
- Compatibility with many other plugins
- and more…
3. WordPress SEO by Yoast
This is the most popular and most used SEO plugin for WordPress having 1+ Million active install. It allows you to analyzing all of your content to ensure that your keywords are being used properly. If you’re already using All in One SEO plugin and want to switch to other one, then it’s best for you as it provides functionality to easily import other SEO plugin. Using SEO by yoast, you can do following things into your website:
- Help to write better content with WordPress SEO
- Do Page Analysis to rank fast
- Guides for Technical WordPress Search Engine Optimization
- Tell about Meta & Link Elements
- Create XML Sitemaps
- Do RSS Optimization
- Help in built-in Breadcrumbs
- Edit your .htaccess and robots.txt file
- Import functionality for other WordPress SEO plugins
- Import & Export functionality
- Support Social Integration For Facebook and will soon also support Google+ sharing tags
- and more…
4. SEO Wizard
SEO Wizard is a smart SEO plugin for WordPress, getting popularity fastly with more than 7000+ active install. It’s a very flexible that helps to write better content, keep track of posts, write optimized Meta titles and descriptions, and integrates social media, view post/page analysis and much more. The key features are:
- Helps you to write better content.
- Create meta and link elements.
- Social integration.
- Helps you analyze your competitors.
- Helps with On-Page SEO.
- Helps with social media.
- and more..
5. SEO Ultimate
This is also a popular SEO plugin for WordPress having 200,000+ active installs. The plugin gives you control over title tags, no index, meta tags, Open Graph, slugs, canonical, auto links, 404 errors, rich snippets and more. The main features of this plugin are:
- Easily override the entire title tag contents for any individual post, page, attachment, category, post tag, or post format archive on your blog. Also supports custom post types and custom taxonomies.
- Edit the meta description tags for posts, pages, attachments, categories, tags, post format archives, and the homepage.
- Use the power of anchor text to boost your internal ranking SEO paradigm.
- Avoid over-optimization penalties by controlling the maximum number of autolinks.
- Apply the nofollow attribute on a per-link basis.
- Exclude specific posts/pages from having links added to them, if desired like contact pages, the homepage etc.
- Generates code so that when one of your site’s posts appears in Google search results, the Google+ profile picture of the post’s author will appear alongside it.
- Supports author highlighting for posts, pages, attachments, custom post types, the homepage, archive pages, and author pages.
- Go beyond WordPress’s basic canonical tag functionality with SEO Ultimate’s support for category/tag/date/author archives.
- Redirect requests for non-existent pagination with a simple checkbox.
- and more…
6. SEO Content Helper
It’s an awesome featured SEO plugin for WordPress. This is not old enough but getting decent progress with more than 1k active install. It’s a small, fast, saving space on disc that helps to write great content with search engines in mind. The key features are:
- Analyse keywords that are important for the post.
- Analyze your SEO content.
- Distribute useful keywords in editor.
- Distribute keywords in the HTML.
- Show the density of your editor words.
- Highlight keyword matches in alt and filenames
- and more…
7. Bubble SEO
This is a new high rated SEO plugin for WordPress with more than 800 active install. It’s a fast, easy to setup and exactly what you need for SEO your website without having too many confusing options. One of the main features of this plugin is its speed and efficiency in the search engine robot that captures your links. The key features are:
- Handle target formats for home, page, post, archive, search etc.
- Manage home-meta description.
- Target keyword home
- Remove canonical links
- Use as keywork tags in post
- Social SEO (facebook, twitter, google +)
- And much more…